Head Snowboards Future Heads
Head Snowboards has set themselves the aim to invest into a sustainable future of snowboarding. So they focussed on the support of the snowboarding offspring with their Futureheads program.
Due to the success and the positive feedback of the Futureheads program, Head Snowboards started a cooperation with the ski resort Nesselwang for the first time to enable children outside their offspring team a day as Futurehead on the mountain.
Including a lift pass and food, the program contains a full day with coaches who will help the participants to improve their Slopestyle skills and a from session to show the new tricks at a from session in the afternoon. There will also be the chance to get one of the desirable places in the official Futureheads team. If you don’t have a snowboard or want to test some Head products, there will be the possibility to test boards and bindings by Head.
So, join the event and spend an unforgettable day as Futurehead on the mountain with Head Snowboards.
- 40 children per event
- There will be no preregistration, so it is “first come, first serve”. A legal guardian has to be at the registration and the pickup.
- The participating child should be already equipped and ready to go at the registration. Needed equipment for every child: Helmet, goggles, boards, bindings, boots and warm and dry clothings.
- The participating child should possess snowboarding experiences like turns and lifting.
- Of course, coaches and planners will care for enough breaks.
- The event will take place under every weather conditions. In case of really extreme conditions there will be additional breaks and possibilities to warm up inside.
- The food supply contains a sandwich and a drink for each child. The snacks will be fruits and cereal bars. Please inform the staff at the registration about any kind of allergies or vegetarian or vegan nutrition of your child.
- If there are any questions in advance, please contact Katharina Acham under firstname.lastname@example.org
(On Snow activities/ breaks can vary from the schedule)
- 7:30 am Registration at the Alpspitzbahn Nesselwang
- 8:30 am Meeting with the coaches and all participants + common ascent
- 9:00 am Warm Up + rules
- 9:30 am On Snow Coaching with Thomas Kigle and Luis Eckert
- 10:45 am Break + Snacks/Warm drink
- 12:00 am Lunch
- 1:00 pm On Snow Coaching with Thomas Kigle and Luis Eckert
- 1:45 pm Break + Snacks/Warm drink
- 2:00 pm Open Session/Grom Jam
- 4:00 pm Warm drink and Goodie Bags at the end
- 4:30 pm descent and pickup at the Head booth directly at the Alpspitzbahn Nesselwang